Multicompany Management Traineeship
- Type Permanent
- Location België
ORMIT is currently on the lookout for high potentials that are willing to start a Multicompany Management Traineeship.
What will you be doing exactly?
The traineeship consists of a unique triple-play:
Who you’ll be working for
ORMIT Multicompany Management Traineeship - Do you want to lead the future?
It's a complicated world we're living in. Things have never moved faster and futures have never been more insecure. To succeed in this new world, companies need a new breed of people. Young wolves that aren't afraid to lead and steer. To show the path and be the first to jump in the deep. Head first.
It's these leaders we build here at ORMIT. It's what this traineeship is all about: transforming you from a talented and ambitious youngster into a powerful future leader who knows how to get things done.
Who we're looking for
So, are you one of them?
ORMIT is looking for a special breed of youngsters. People with the right pedigree: ambitious, enthousiastic, lively, open-minded, … We're truly in the market for future leaders.
If all of the above jingles and jives in your head, we've just got a few boxes to tick before you can apply:
- You're a young graduate with less than three years of experience.
- You've got a master's degree in engineering or business or a master's degree in another field but with an additional master in business or management.
- You're fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- But most of all: you want to develop your leadership skills.
What we offer
Why should you do it?
- Learning while getting paid. We offer a competitive salary with many fringe benefits and a company car.
- Gaining experience. Not in one job, but in multiple roles and different environments.
- Getting to know the world. By working in different companies with different cultures.
- Understanding yourself. What you're great at. What not. What you enjoy most.
- Building a network. Not just your old college friends. A real business network.