Head of Sales & Marketing - Cyber Security
- Type Permanent
- Location België, Waals Brabant, Tubeke
For its activities, Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a : Head of Sales & Marketing (m/f)
The Head of Sales & Marketing conducts and develops the activities and the dedicated teams for the different product lines and on all the geographical areas covered. The company offers a portfolio of products and services in the defense, security (including cybersecurity), aeronautics and transport sectors, and operates in different markets: domestic, export and intra-Group sales.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the establishment of the overall strategy of the company, in close collaboration with the General Management and the Domain.
- Develop and propose a transformation plan to accompany the company through the new markets targeted as part of its repositioning and diversification.
- Position the company in the matrix organization of Thales Group and its various entities, defend its identity, added value and interests.
- Determine the specific commercial and marketing strategies for each market in alignment with the strategy at both the Group and Thales Belgium levels, in order to detect new business opportunities, better penetrate the markets and ensure growth for the company.
- Being the pivot and the interface between the markets and the key departments of the company having a direct impact on the results.
- Being the hub and interface between the markets and the other legal entities of the Group, active in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, budgeting and controlling the promotion, sales and marketing activities.
- Responsible for sales performance in the various business segments and the different markets covered by the company.
- Ensure the drafting of commercial offers, in accordance with the Group standards, negotiate contracts and their signature with customers.
- Ensure the level of order intake, both in terms of volumes and profitability, in the light of the annual and multiannual forecasts (Multi Year Budget).
- Ensure the synthesis and monitoring of business forecasts.
- Deploy a multi-product approach to multi-clients in the same market.
- Deploy a comprehensive and integrated approach: ability to sell systems, concepts and not just products.
- Lead, animate and drive the Sales & Marketing department; manage a team of ten motivated and enthusiastic employees in close collaboration with HR.
- Willingness to be involved in the setting up of complex financing, offset, licensing and partnership operations.
- External communication: provide a representation role with strategic clients.
Who you’ll be working for
THALES Group is a worldwide actor and a technological leader for safety and security in two main domains that are Defense and Security on one side, and Aerospace and Transportation on the other side. The Group employs 64.000 people in 56 countries, being a key actor for the security of people and goods, infrastructure and nations.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège).
Thales Belgium, which employs more than 200 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
For its activities, Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a: Head of Sales & Marketing (m/f)
Who we're looking for
- Business School Master Degree, MBA or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years strong and successful experience in team management and sales of complex systems and products.
- Proven experience within one of the following domains (Defense, Aeronautic, Naval, Land, Homeland Security, Public Market (Belgium, EU, NATO))
- Perfect command of sales and marketing techniques (dialogue with various stakeholders, strength of proposal and capacity of influence).
- Customer orientation and results driven, concrete and quantitative references to enhance.
- Leadership, force of proposition, engagement and capacity for mobilization.
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English (professional use required for the 3 languages)
Autonomy // sense of initiative // versatility // flexibility // rigorousness // accountability // capacity for innovation // team player
What we offer
In exchange for your commitment and drive, you are offered:
- A challenging key-role within a large innovating technological group;
- An attractive salary package including interesting fringe benefits such as a company car, insurance package, net allowance, meal vouchers, bonus potential, …);
- An environment that fosters personnel development of all collaborators and offers opportunities for evolution within an international context;
- The agility of a human-sized structure within the solidity of a large group.