Commercial Assistant - Fashion
- Type Permanent
- Location België, Vlaams Brabant, Zaventem
We are looking for a new colleague in order to strengthen our young and enthusiastic team: a Commercial Assistant - Fashion.
- Will track orders from the proposal phase to delivery to the customer.
- Will work in close collaboration with the commercial team during customer portfolio management (collection proposal, pricing, evaluation of producer countries, quality monitoring, etc.).
- Maintains close contact with their own customers, logistic partners and our offices in the producer countries.
- Controls clothing with regard to quality, finish and look 'n feel.
Who you’ll be working for
Erve Europe is part of the Erve Group: a circle of companies including Beconnected, our global sourcing division with offices in China, Bangladesh, India, Africa, Australia and the USA, and Beconnected Industrial specialized in labels and printing in Ethiopia.
Erve Europe is a European leader in character licenses and brands. We produce branded fashion and apparel featuring TV, film, cartoon and video game heroes. As part of Erve Group, we have nine offices across five continents and we control the supply chain between raw materials and stores. Starting with our in-house design team and portfolio of licenses - we source, produce, pack and transport collections at the request of major fashion retailers. With more than 33 years in the industry, our dynamic team values growth, transparency and customer focus. Our exceptional quality and sustainable practices have earned us a reputation for excellence. Find our head office in the Brussels region of Zaventem.
Who we're looking for
- You are in possession of a Bachelor's degree in an administrative, commercial or marketing field.
- You link efficiency to commercial "feeling".
- You are immune to stress and are result-oriented.
- You like a planned and structural approach.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, English and French. Spanish and German is a plus.
- You are a team player who is flexible and from whom a lot of initiative can be expected.
What we offer
- A varied, independent job in an international environment within a fascinating, fashion-related sector.
- Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary package with meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, salary bonus, etc.
- The opportunity to think about optimisation and further development within the organisation, even beyond your field of expertise.
- Almost unique 'Level 8' business context in which you can yourself take the lead in your projects.