Group Maintenance Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Location Duitsland
In order to cope with continuous innovation and automation and support in the numerous projects taking place, we are looking for a GROUP MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
- The Group Maintenance Engineer will support, guide and/or advise the designated plants' maintenance teams in:
- Technical trouble shooting and problem solving, both in mechanics as PLC.
- Implementing the group standards.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Machine acceptance.
- The Group Maintenance Engineer will drive the technical process design where necessary and give management support to the local Maintenance Managers.
- The Group Maintenance Engineer is a leader and guide that is not afraid to get his hands dirty. He/She is a hands-on person with a feeling for structure, organization and planning.
Who you’ll be working for
Eurofit Group was founded as joint venture between Michelin and Continental in 1996. It headquarters is located in Belgium, Zaventem, close to the international airport and motorway. Eurofit Group employs over 1000 associates in 20 locations on 4 continents. As TIER 1 supplier for Tire and Wheel Assembly Services for several automotive assembly plants, we have a long history of high quality solutions and a reputation of operational excellence with our partners.
Who we're looking for
- Engineering degree or equal by experience.
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of PLC and control systems: TIA portal and step 7 (= the number one requirement).
- Hands-on mentality.
- Readiness to travel minimum 50% of the time. (focus on Germany and Eastern-Europe).
What we offer
- Intensive training opportunities, internal, external and on the job by experienced colleagues.
- A challenging job in an industry driven by innovation and automation.
- A chance to proof yourself in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- A salary package in line with the market, including benefits and company car.