- Type Permanent
- Location België, West-Vlaanderen, Wevelgem
We are looking for a Creative Content Marketeer/ Brand Builder to join our Marketing team.
Your main tasks would be to:
- Inspire, ideate, create, improve, maintain and gather content.
- Share content with all concerned departments and colleagues to raise brand awareness (both internally and externally) and to guarantee Delta Light being omni-present throughout all touchpoints.
- Be the principal SPOC and source for all content and brand image (online and offline) and the filter between in- and out flow of content.
- Guarantee and be responsible for the Delta Light experience by combining all textual (storytelling, copywriting for newsletters, social media, products, events and projects) and visual content (image and movie library for products and projects).
- Position a product/ product segment/ product line and create its identity as an experience, follow-up till implementation of its storytelling.
- Create content that inspires and stimulates the world of our stakeholders.
- Make sure that there is up-to-date and relevant content with the goal to generate traffic to all relevant platforms.
- Oversee all content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and positive customer experience.
Who you’ll be working for
Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognized throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking… all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Wevelgem.
Who we're looking for
- Creative bachelor degree (marketing, communication, journalism, interior architecture, photography,…).
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in content marketing and brand building, preferably in a B2B context.
- Creative mind with a high level of empathy for the target group.
- Eager to learn, stay up-to-date on latest trends, be curious for new tools and ways of working, digital minded.
- Perfect spoken and written knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and photography/ film is a plus.
- Perform well under deadlines, detail-oriented, expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
- Excellent copywriter, creative thinker, storyteller, design minded, quality and result oriented.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package, including benefits and training.
- Fulltime contract.
- Room for initiative and responsibility.
- A team of great colleagues.