Personal Assistant to CEO
- Type Permanent
- Location België, Antwerpen, Berchem
For our Belgian team we are currently looking for a: Personal Assistant to CEO.
Direct assistance to the CEO:
- A-Z agenda management.
- Mail and e-mail management.
- Handle telephone calls.
- Responsible for organization of events, company incentives.
- Organize and follow-up on travel arrangements and documents.
- General administration duties.
- General accounting tasks.
Who you’ll be working for
VGP is a leading pan-European developer, manager and owner of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. VGP operates a fully integrated business model with capabilities and longstanding expertise across the value chain. From layout to technological solutions, our service offerings include the development of "built-to-suit" solutions to meet our clients' specific needs. We also provide supervision of the construction work until delivery of the turnkey-project buildings, long-term leasing and facility management.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in management assistant, language or related field preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English, Dutch, German and French.
- Knowledge of Accounting and statutory obligations.
- Hands-on & can-do attitude.
- Good IT skills (MS office).
- Energetic, enthusiast and eager to learn.
- Polished, professional approach, calm & composed manner.
- Discretion & trustworthiness.
- Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables and achieve results.
- Driving license "B".
What we offer
- Interesting financial package including extra benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, company car, phone and laptop.
- You will be working in our modern offices in Antwerp (Berchem).
- Collegial team spirit across the company.
- Mutual trust, respect for everyone and opportunity to grow.