Solar Business Manager Europe
- Type Permanent
- Location België, Antwerpen, Berchem
In this role you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage the day to day aspects of all solar projects;
- Coordinate with development and engineering to develop the preliminary budget;
- Work together with the onsite team to investigate and assess the feasibility of a specific solar project;
- Manage all contract negotiations, orders and other agreements with subcontractors and vendors;
- Help reducing costs and risks but focus on maximizing the margins;
- Communicate with utilities and authority regarding interconnection, permitting, inspections, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Identify and anticipate on problems by proactively taking measures to avoid any potential project risk.
Who you’ll be working for
My client is a leading international project developer of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate and ancillary offices.
Currently one of their successes lies in realizing onsite renewable energy facilities which include solar, wind and geothermal energy projects across Europe.
To help improve and support them on this mission, they are looking for a:
Solar Business Manager Europe (m/f)
Who we're looking for
- Master's degree in Engineering preferably with specific focus on the Renewable Energy Industry.
- 10 years working experience in solar project management.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- In depth knowledge in solar permitting, and other PV system regulatory codes.
- Strong leadership skills to guide project teams on various site locations.
- Excellent organizational and decision making/problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and ability to communicate.
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are considered a plus.
- Flexibility to travel to project sites in Europe whenever necessary.
What we offer
We offer you
- A competitive & attractive package with all benefits included.
- A challenging position within an international working environment.
- Opportunity to travel in Europe - HQ in Antwerp.
- Potential to grow within the company and creating your own division from scratch.