Technology Business Consultant - SAP FICO
- Type Permanent
- Location België, Vlaams Brabant
As a Technology Consultant, you will be joining a team where acquiring knowledge and coaching are central values. Specifically, you will work on projects for multinationals (different industry ranges) where you will analyze, optimize and digitalize process- and dataflows in the financial departments. You will be efficiently combining finance and technology.
In your role your goal is to:
- Collaborate with fellow consulting colleagues on different projects for multinationals in different industry ranges;
- Take a closer look at processes and methodologies (e.g. automation, analytics, etc.) within their finance departments;
- Travel from time to time and work with offshore and nearshore teams to plan and deliver the requested compliance and/or reporting process;
- Optimize and digitalize these processes using the correct technology;
- Transform finance- and tax departments into efficiently working digital environments.
Who you’ll be working for
Our client is an innovative leader in business services consultancy. This world player has the best employer reputation regarding quality trainings and an innovative vision.
Who we're looking for
- Degree in Commercial engineering, Management Information Systems or Economics;
- Preferably 4 years of professional experience in a process improving-, problem solving-, technical environment;
- Familiar with Finance / Tax terminology and methodology;
- Technical skills (SAP FICO, Oracle, Tableau,…);
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are a plus;
- Eager to learn, hands-on mentality, analytical, communicative, combination of Finance & IT.
What we offer
- A challenging position at a world leading consulting group;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits and a company car;
- National and international training programs.