Tax Compliance Expert
- Type Permanent
- Location België, Vlaams Brabant, Zaventem
As Tax Reporting Consultant, you will join a team where you will work in a young and dynamic international environment assisting clients in complying with their tax obligations, formalities and claims while expanding your tax knowledge.
Ultimately, you will grow your knowledge in tax and technology, and will help leading the digital transformation in tax.
In your role your goal is to:
- Help our clients in complying with their tax commitments within your field of expertise, being corporate tax;
- Provide guidance on compliance related tax issues;
- Offer your perspective and provide clients insights through analysis and big data;
- Attend client meetings and industry forums;
- Coach junior team members to become proficient in tools and systems, and expand their knowledge.
Who you’ll be working for
Our client is an innovative leader in business services consultancy. This world player has the best employer reputation regarding quality trainings and an innovative vision.
Who we're looking for
- Master Degree in Law, Economics or Commercial Engineering;
- A postgraduate or complementary Masters qualification in Tax is a strong asset;
- Preferably 4 years of professional experience in corporate tax services;
- Turn complex tax legislation into a language others can understand;
- See the value in data and accuracy and see insights where others see numbers;
- Understand the theory behind tax rules and combine analysis with insight;
- Fluent in French/English, Dutch is a plus;
- Eager to learn, hands-on mentality, analytical, accurate, communicative, combination of Tax & Technology.
What we offer
- A challenging position at a world leading consulting group;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits and a company car;
- National and international training programs;
- A team of experienced professionals who will coach you to further your career;
- Expansion of your network as you work with colleagues from other firms to tackle cross-border tax questions and issues;
- Grow opportunities to evolve into a management position or a true business advisor.