Financial & Business Controller
- Type Permanent
- Location België, West-Vlaanderen, Wevelgem
To support our growth, Delta Light is looking for a Financial & Business Controller.
To support the growth of the finance department we are looking for a Financial & Business Controller. This vacancy is twofold in the sense that the responsible person will, on the one hand, focus on the financial operations of one entity. On the other hand, he or she will also co-operate in maintaining and setting-up business processes within the Delta Light group.
- You are responsible for monthly closing activities and management reporting of one entity (P&L report, variance-analysis);
- For this entity you are responsible for customer credit management and payments;
- You annually help with the preparation of the budget;
- You actively cooperate in setting up new business processes for the Delta Light group;
- You support the maintenance of processes within the ERP system, which also entails active cooperation in master data management;
- You technically support colleagues and share best practices with them;
- You report to the Finance manager.
Who you’ll be working for
Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognized throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking… all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Wevelgem.
Who we're looking for
- Holding a master's degree in economics
- Already gained a first relevant experience within 'big four' or as a controller in an industrial environment;
- A passion for figures and analysis with a focus on improvements in automation;
- You are IT minded; love working with Excel and are used to work with Microsoft Office;
- You are capable to clearly communicate towards other departments, as you are not only working for the benefit of the finance department, but for whole Delta Light group;
- You are process-oriented, proactive, hands-on;
- You are stress resistant and respect deadlines;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You are willing to travel occasionally, national and abroad;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Delta Light offers you the chance to work in an international, growing and stimulating environment that will inspire you;
- We offer an interesting salary package including benefits and training;
- There is room for initiative and responsibility;
- A team of great colleagues.