account manager public
- Type Permanent
- Location Belgium, Antwerp
The Account Manager Public works at group level and offers the full portfolio of services. He/she manages assigned accounts in the federal government area and develops, implements, executes and monitors a sales strategy and action plan in order to achieve profitable growth and business objectives in line with the company objectives.
He/she is simultaneously responsible for business development and acquiring new customers.
Who you’ll be working for
Our client is an agile technology partner, a Belgian leading technology and innovation group of +550 companies.
Due to growth, we are currently looking for
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an account manager with
- At least 5 years' experience in a commercial role (public/banking)
- Experience in working out quotes and tenders.
- Commercial enthusiasm
- Passion for prospecting and detecting and following up leads;
- An eye for innovation and sales efficiency;
- Excellent communication skills;
What we offer
The Account Manager Public will be:
- Working for a Belgian private technology company;
- Working for an organization which can deliver a broad range of solutions;
- Working in a young and dynamic environment with a very open and no-nonsense attitude;
- Having freedom and time and space for initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Joining a team with a broad footprint in the Belgian Public Institutions.
- Enjoying an extra care package (health, Sports, Reductions, Travel, ...)