Account Manager Technology
- Type Permanent
- Location Belgium, Antwerp
The Account Manager Technology works at group level and offers the full portfolio of services. He/she manages assigned accounts in the federal government area and develops, implements, executes and monitors a sales strategy and action plan in order to achieve profitable growth and business objectives in line with the company objectives.
He/she is simultaneously responsible for business development and acquiring new customers.
Who you’ll be working for
Our client is an agile technology partner, a Belgian leading technology and innovation group of +550 companies.
Due to growth, we are currently looking for an Account Manager Technology.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager with:
- A first experience in a B2B commercial role or a graduate with a commercial mindset;
- A master's or bachelor's degree;
- Strong language skills: Dutch, French and English;
- Experience in working out quotes and tenders is a plus;
- Commercial enthusiasm and drive;
- Passion for prospecting and detecting and following up leads;
- An eye for innovation and sales efficiency;
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer
The Account Manager Technology will be:
- Working for a Belgian private technology company;
- Working for an organization which can deliver a broad range of solutions;
- Working in a young and dynamic environment with a very open and no-nonsense attitude;
- Having freedom and time and space for initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Joining a team with a broad footprint in the Belgian Public Institutions;
- Enjoying an extra care package (health, Sports, Reductions, Travel, ...)