International Product Manager
- Type Permanent
- Location Belgium, Antwerp, Kontich
The primary role of the International Product Manager will be to lead the product and marketing management for the commercial and industrial product offering. You will be primarily responsible for tactical product programs in support of the sales channel as well as product knowledge base, product pricing and margin. You will also contribute to the development of new products.
- Work with customers, sales, engineering, and internal stakeholders to ensure the products and solutions are developed and positioned in the market to optimize effectiveness
- Build compelling product strategies and roadmaps, working closely with Sales, After Market and Operations teams achieve successful product launches
- Develop and execute product marketing, communications, pricing and marketing programs
- Work to develop and deploy communications and advertising programs
- Support business development activities as required
Who you’ll be working for
Our client is a leading provider of suspended access products and solutions. They engineer and manufacture traction hoists, platforms, rigging equipment, safety gear, and accessories.
With facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia, our client sells to rental dealers, elevator installers, and end users in a wide range of commercial, industrial, and infrastructure applications around the world.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or STEM field
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills in English and Dutch
- Complete understanding of marketing processes in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to use financial models to understand margins, costs and create scenario models
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical techniques and make sound recommendations and judgments from analysis
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Willingness to travel globally to connect with customers
What we offer
A varied and inspiring job in a team at an innovative multinational with an informal atmosphere. In addition to a competitive salary with various benefits, our client offers a healthy and innovative environment in which self-development is key, both professionally and personally.