Technology Business Consultant (SAP)
- Type Permanent
- Emplacement Belgium, Brussels
- Collaborate with fellow international consulting colleagues on different projects for multinationals in different industry ranges;
- Designing and implementing finance (tech) solutions into ERP systems, with a focus on SAP
- Take a closer look at processes and methodologies (e.g. automation, analytics, etc.) within their finance departments;
- Train your more junior teammates in your area of expertise.
- Visit from time to time and work with offshore and nearshore teams to plan and deliver the requested compliance and/or reporting process;
- Optimize and digitalize these processes using the correct technology;
- Transform finance departments into efficiently working digital environments.
Qui vous emploie ?
Our client is an innovative leader in business services consultancy. This world player has the best employer reputation regarding quality trainings and an innovative vision.
As a Technology Business Consultant (Finance), you will be joining a team of technology consultants with an affiliation of finance matters. A team where acquiring knowledge and coaching are central values. The mission of this team is solving complex finance problems using technology and adding value to our client's finance teams by bringing high efficiency to their day-to-day processes.
You will work on projects for multinationals (different industry ranges) where you will analyse, optimize and digitalize process- and data flows in the financial departments. You will be efficiently combining finance and technology.
Qui cherchons-nous ?
- Degree in Commercial engineering, Management Information Systems or Economics;
- Preferably 5 of professional experience in a process improving-, problem-solving-, technical environment;
- Familiar with Finance terminology;
- Familiar with SAP (FI/CO);
- Technical skills (Oracle, Tableau, Anaplan, …) are a huge asset;
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are a plus.
- A challenging position at a world leading consulting group;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits and a company car;
- National and international training programs (Academy).